Tooti Booti Boutique
All in 2 (AI2)
**This is a preorder product! Please remember to also cart your fabric choice before paying. The fabric will take about 12 weeks to arrive. Your order will be made within 2 weeks after the fabric ships to us. You may pay for your order in full now, or use the code: DEPOSIT to pay 30% now, the remaining 70% will be due before your order is made. We will send you a Paypal invoice for that balance.**
All diapers are made with a knit outer, hidden PUL for AI2s or Hardfaced Windpro for hybrids, inner cotton velour(CV) or upgrade to OBV. Can be turned and top stitched or serged.
They are all made with a fold down rise, snap down rise is available upon request.
The diaper comes with a folded style contoured soaker, made of SHOBF and ZORB. It is topped with organic cotton/bamboo velour (CV) or OBV. It also comes with a snap-in booster, which attaches to the back of the soaker. This booster is made with ZORB and backed with Windpro.
Pattern used is Rocket Bottoms OS Fitted.